– On March 26th 2022, the Los Angeles Kings hosted their very first Marvel Super Hero™ Night sponsored by Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. This innovative program featured:
– Exclusive Marvel poster giveaway for the first 15,000 fans in attendance
– A special ticket bobblehead package
– Special edition Marvel-themed warm up jerseys
– Special edition Marvel-themed retail pucks
– Marvel Character Appearances
– At the time of the event the Kings were ranked 21st in the NHL averaging 14,593 per game
– The Marvel Super Hero™ activation drew a sellout of 18,230 fans, resulting in a 25 percent increase in attendance over average on a Saturday night vs division rival Seattle Kraken
– The event provided a 17 percent increase over average for a Saturday game, and was the highest attended game since 2/26 vs New York Islanders
– The game was tied for the highest attended game of the season overall, and tied for the highest attended Saturday game of the season at the time
– The game was also the Kings second sellout of the season thus far
– 2,500 fans had the opportunity to purchase a special ticket package that featured a Anze Kopitar in the spirit of Iron Man Bobblehead.
– The first 15,000 fans in attendance received an exclusive poster featuring Anze Kopitar and Iron Man.